Bazzaar.com and Bazzaar App by Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd
At Moonline Travel and Trade Ltd, owner of www.bazzaar.com and its App (Bazzaar) we understand that data privacy is a very important issue and we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your data as private and confidential. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal details every time you provide us with your basic required personal information for any purchases you make online on our portal bazzaar.com and the App, subscription for free newsletters or for other purposes where you have to provide us with some of your basic personal details for using our portal. Thus, we consider customer information safety a matter of great importance.
Please note that this Policy applies only to information collected by our portal /App and our related support and customer service teams and not to information collected or obtained by other means or media. Our policy ensures that any information you provide us remains private and secure.
We use your Personal Information provided to us either voluntarily or mandatorily in order to serve and support you properly during and after your shopping on bazzaar.com and the App, As a registered customer of bazzaar.com and the App, you will be entitled to a number of discounts, savings, special deals, updates and other benefits on all our products and services.
How do we collect your data/information?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us voluntary. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form, when you create your account, etc.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website or our App. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you access the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website and App. Some information collected from you is mandatory for delivery of our goods and services to you.
Below is the list on how the data are collected from you which applies to all websites globally:
- Voluntary information: Some information is voluntarily provided to us by you, such as name, physical address, email address, phone number, credit card information, as well as details including gender, occupation, location, purchase history, and other demographic information when you wish to buy and/or apply to use any of our products, consult with any of our teams or customer service team, send us an email, post on our blog or any other of our social media networks.
- Mandatory information: Collected personal information provided by you included but not limited to at the time of registration, purchasing goods/products, applying for a vacancy/career opportunity or making online payment, etc are mandatory submission you are required to make as a user of our portal and App.
- Automatically collected information: This information is collected when you browse our website and App for the products we offer, such as your visit to our website, and your browsing. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our Website and App;
- Cookies and tracking: Our partners and we may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our portal, and this may include without limitation to using cookies and similar tracking technologies on our Website, such as pixels and web beacons, to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, serve targeted advertisements, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- Information from other sources: From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms, third-party data providers and our joint marketing partners.
What do we use your data for?
- Part of the data is used to ensure the website's proper functioning. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site or App and also to offer you our services in the best way possible while you enjoy shopping on Bazzaar.com the App, and to bill and collect money owed to us;
- To promote use of our portal to you and others. For example, if we collect your Personal Information when you visit our website. If you use our portal and do some shopping and we think you might benefit from purchasing other products we offer, we may send you an email about that. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions or asking for our team's assistance. In addition, we may use the information we collect in order to advertise our products and services to you or suggest additional features of our portal and App that you might consider using. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to advertise our portal to potential or other users like you;
- Account data: We may use your information for the account data and may be processed for the purposes of operating our websites, providing our services, ensuring the security of our websites and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our websites and business;
- Transaction data: We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our websites and App ("transaction data"). The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased product and keeping proper records of those transactions;
- Newsletter data: We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters and other notifications ("newsletter data"). The newsletter data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the newsletters and other notifications and analyzing their use. The legal basis for this processing is consent;
- Message data: We may process information in or relating to any communication you send to us by email or any similar communications system ("message data"). The message data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. The message data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you (including but not limited to, where appropriate, sending you sales or marketing materials) and record-keeping.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection.
What happens when you provide us with data of Third Parties?
We offer services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you as a user or as a customer, must provide us with, such as sending a gift voucher or the management of a gift receipt. If you provide us with the personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have informed them of providing this data.
Do we share your data with Third Parties?
- Financial institutions
- Providers and partners of services related to transport and delivery.
- Collaborators related to marketing.
- Moonline/ bazzaar.com Loyalty program
For service efficiency purposes, some of these providers are located outside of Iraq. We ensure adequate safeguards when transferring the data and always try to keep your data safe.
Analytics and third-party tools
When visiting our website, statistical analyses may be made of your surfing behavior. This happens primarily when using cookies and analytics. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous, i.e., we will not be able to identify you from this data.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, or request any registration, services, applying for a job vacancy, etc., we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question (s) and request (s). We do not share this information without your permission.
You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g., after fulfilling your request).
Information Collection and Use
Your use of our portal and App constitutes a business relationship and agreement where we provide an online shopping experience for your convenience. In exchange, Moonline/Bazzar.com reserves the right to use the contact information collected during site submission to deliver notices regarding changes or updates to our services, provide free newsletters, inform you of additions to our portal and App, or send important announcements.
When you do online shopping, we might be obligated to provide appropriate personal information to our partners to facilitate your purchase and delivery of goods to you.
Personal information, which includes name, IP address, email address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, etc. that you provide us voluntarily will be further transmitted and processed using secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, which enables your browser to scramble and encode your information before it is transmitted to our servers.
You may remove yourself from any or all of our notice and announcement mailings at any time if you wish so. Any mailing received from our company is identified and includes a valid company email address.
Our customers are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up and create an account for shopping online on bazzaar.com or when using the app, including name, address, telephone number, email etc. The personal information collected from you during the registration process is used to manage each account (such as for billing purposes, etc.). Moonline/ Bazzaar.com does not rent or sell email addresses nor any other personal data.
In instances where Moonline and an affiliated company or a partner jointly promote our portal or App, we may provide the partner certain personal information, but not limited to who subscribed to Bazzaar.com as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the outcome of the promotion. In this case, the partner may not use personal information for any other purpose.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Advertisers and partners may also use their cookies. We do not control the use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
Your personal information is stored on a protected server. Access is restricted to Moonline staff only.
We do not store any credit card information, as all transactions are processed by PayPal or another third-party approved Credit Card processor.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cybersecurity is also adopted by the portal in order to achieve protection against criminal or unauthorized access or use of electronic data. We apply appropriate security measures on our systems (such as access permissions, anti-virus software…) to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, alteration and leakage of your data and personal information.
The website shall also exert all possible efforts to ensure that external parties who have access to the data maintain strict controls and confidentiality.
The Portal shall implement the following security measures:
• Encrypted data, whether stored in the e-service or transmitted to our servers, thus making it unreadable as it flows over the internet.
• Secure authentication (using login credentials, security PIN, fingerprint, QR code, etc.), which allows you to access the website using your credentials only and requests you to change your password regularly.
• Automatic time out, which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity.
- Remote data wipe, which can be executed remotely by the portal or by yourself if the phone is lost or stolen. This action wipes your data as well as the keys used to encrypt said data and information.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or if you have a concern about how we have handled any privacy matter, please use our email address and/or contact form/details to send us a message.
Change of Ownership
Thank you for visiting and using our portal / App and reading this document.