Terms and Conditions
The Bazzaar portal and its mobile App (Bazzaar), enable customers to browse the range of products and services we have secured for them, view photos or images of the products, along with information about the product specifications, features, and prices. In addition to the list of the product categories available on Bazzaar.com, our portal enables shoppers to use "search" features to find specific models, brands, or items.
Through our portal, we allow people to buy and sell physical goods, services, and digital products over the internet rather than at a brick-and-mortar location (traditional physical locations/shops). Through Bazzaar.com, we can process orders, accept payments, manage shipping and logistics, and provide related customer service.
Online customers must have access to the Internet and a valid method of payment in order to complete a transaction, such as a credit card, or cash upon delivery. You may also need to have an email address or mobile phone number.
Online shopping is the activity or action of buying products or services over the Internet. It means going online, landing on a seller’s website, selecting something, and arranging for its delivery. The buyer either pays for the good or service online with a credit or debit card or cash upon delivery.
When we say "Bazzaar Portal/Site/Website" we mean www.bazzaar.com, Bazzaar App, Services and Contents.
When we say “Bazzaar App” we mean the official “Bazzaar App” for iPhone and Android, which can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The information or personal details that you provide us shall be processed pursuant to Data Protection Policies. By using this website, you agree to the following:
- To order from Bazzaar.com, you may be required to register with us. This is referred to as “set up an account”. To register with Bazzaar.com, you must be over 18 years of age or, if you are a business, you must be operated by a person over 18 years of age;
- You must ensure that the details provided by you during registration or at any time are correct and complete. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change the provided information.
2. PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- When you register to use Bazzaar portal, you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your account. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us by contacting us immediately.
- Moonline/Bazzaar will not be liable for any loss that User may incur due to someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge/consent. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Moonline/Bazzaar due to someone else using User’s account or password to harm our portal. Users may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the account holder's permission. In such cases, we suggest that you change your password instantly.
- If Bazzaar.com team has a reason (s) to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Bazzaar.com portal, we may require you to change your password, or we may suspend or cancel your account.
3. PRODUCT DISPLAY
- We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on our portal. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of any errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. Moonline/Bazzaar will not be liable for any compensation.
- All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock at the time you wish to place the order. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
- You must be over the age of 18 to purchase products from Bazzaar.com. If you have ordered any product from us and cannot be at your home or another selected delivery place and at the selected delivery time, it is your responsibility to ensure that a suitable person aged 18 or older is there to receive the order.
- You may submit orders for products by using our online ordering facility on the Bazzaar Site at any time after you have created an account. The facility allows you to review your order and make any corrections before submitting it to us and by submitting the order you confirm that you have made any such corrections. Once your order has been placed, the order details cannot be changed up till a minimum of 24 (Twenty-four) hours prior to start of delivery window. It is the Users responsibility to ensure the order is correct before submitting it. Moonline/Bazzaar will not be liable for any loss;
- Each product for which you click ‘Add’ is added to ‘My shopping cart’ facility. You are given the opportunity to review your order in your Dashboard when you choose to ‘check out. You can change these or cancel the purchase of each of the products completely, at this stage, at any time, before clicking ‘place order’. After you have clicked on the ‘place order’ button and after our acceptance of your order, items are added to your delivery status.
- When we accept an order, we do all we can to ensure that your order is fulfilled. However, products are subject to availability and market conditions, for example, due to a Force Majeure effect. We do not always know if a product is or will be available when accepting an order. If we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered, we may offer a reasonable substitute. You may reject that substitute, and you will not be charged for it, or if you have paid already, we will refund any amount paid for it.
5. DELAYS, CHANGES, AND CANCELLATIONS
There will be no fee to cancel or change your order or delivery time, should you provide at least 24 hours’ notice before the start of your delivery.
- We accept payments for your orders by Credit/Debit cards or Cash on Delivery. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through Bazzaar.com. You further agree to promptly update your account and payment information, including personal information, contact numbers, delivery address, email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
- If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. Moonline/Bazzaar will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of the customer providing incorrect information or any negligence of the payment provider.
- If you choose any option other than cash payment, the order will only be completed once the payment has been completed.
- If the user is using a credit or debit card to pay, in order to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access, your card details will be encrypted. By clicking “Authorize Payment” you are confirming that the card is yours or that you are authorized to use the card. Credit cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by your card issuer, but if your card issuer fails to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and may not be able to form an Agreement with you.
- All payments made by cash have to be paid on delivery. If the customer is unhappy with the service/product they still must pay in full and then apply for a refund/exchange/replacement through the mentioned methods above.
- If any tax is added to a product the User will be liable to pay this amount. Please take into consideration that sometimes items may have an added tax which will show in your total amount in accordance with applicable laws or the decisions of the official authorities.
- If a customer refuses to make payment on delivery, the customer will still be liable for costs incurred by Moonline/Bazzaar. In the failing to do so, Moonline/Bazzaar will have the right to execute this Agreement through the official office of implementation to ensure User will make the payment without taking any more legal action in front of the courts.
7. BUYING ITEMS AS A GUEST
The functionality of buying items as a guest is also available on this website. For this type of purchase, we will only request essential information that is required to process the order. Upon completion of the purchase process, you will be offered the possibility of registering as a user or continuing as a non-registered user.
- If a refund is required, the refunded amount will be made via the payment process that was picked by the User, for example if the User chooses to make a payment through online card the refund will be made to the online card account provided.
- We cannot guarantee a specific time and how long it will take for you to receive your refund. All refunds made though payment providers are subject to the Terms and Conditions of their own.
- When Moonline/Bazzaar receives a returned good (s) from the customer, after checking the goods and accepting the return, then any related refund to the customer will be made by crediting the card/ account with which the customer made the specific purchase or in cash.
- If a cash refund is requested by a user and accepted by Moonline/Bazzaar, they will receive their refund via a delivery person.
- If the product (s) are returned damaged or incomplete, Moonline/Bazzaar reserve the right to not accept the product (s) and or offer a refund. If the product (s) are deemed damaged or unsellable the customer will be held liable for the cost of the product (s).
9. DELIVERY/SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
- We will deliver to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address or when you provide an address when checking out as a Guest (unregistered/unsigned User). We reserve the right to not deliver to all locations and /or problematic addresses or due to any security-related issues. Any changes to address details must be made before the order deadlines. Moonline/Bazzaar will not be held liable for failing to do so.
- If we are unable to deliver to you or must deliver late, for reasons beyond our control and for the reasons mentioned above, for example strike / ‘band’ actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes.
- You must inspect the products as soon as possible after delivery and notify us promptly if you find any defects by calling us, emailing us or writing to us at the telephone number or address shown on our website with a maximum period of 48 (forty-eight) hours from the delivery time. We may either replace or refund you for defective products.
10. REVIEW AND COMMENTS
You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, or questions, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy, or otherwise injurious to third parties, and does not consist of software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, or any other form of spam.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content supplied as part of this website shall remain belonging to Moonline/Bazzaar.
12. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
- Bazzaar portal may contain links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
- Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. We are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through our portal. We accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such links.
13. SITE/PORTAL MANAGEMENT
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- Manage our portal in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and facilitate the proper functionality of Bazzaar.com.
14. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of our site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- We cannot guarantee that our portal will be always available. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice. Moonline/Bazzaar will not be liable for any damages caused by the mentioned above.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
18. USER DATA
- We will maintain certain data that you transmit to our portal for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or relates to any activity you have undertaken using the portal.
- You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
19. PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may use some of your personal information such as email address, telephone number, address and other information associated with your account to contact you regarding your order, delivery, payment or other, but we will not use it for advertising, sending spam, or for any other unsolicited promotional purpose.
The User authorizes Bazzaar to contact him/her from time to time with offers on various services through direct emails, telephone calls, Short Messaging Services (SMS) or any other medium.
21. GOVERNING LAW
22. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Should any provision of this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid, unenforceable, or illegal for whatever reason, such provision(s) shall be edited/altered or removed to correspond to the applicable laws; provided, however, that the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unaffected thereby and shall continue to be valid and enforceable.”
If you do not fully understand these Terms and Conditions, please do not “Accept” but, please do contact Us for clarification.
Use of the Bazzaar website is subject to your acceptance of Our terms and conditions. If You do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using the website as using our website constitutes to acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and binding you to its entire content.